Monday, August 16, 2004

A Quiet Weekend

Over all we had a quiet weekend. Charlie was a bust for the most part. We received some rain but that is it. I didn't get anything done on my Honey-Do list except re-hanging the shower curtain Michelle managed to pull down on top of her when she slipped in the shower (she is ok).

Saturday we ate dinner at Karen's parents house. Melodie came and we played cards. And for once Tyler didn't win.

Karen and I made the cake for Noelle's Birthday party. (A story in itself which I won't go into here). The cake was a large yellow flower, with a purple middle and a bee getting ready to collect some pollen. Sunday, around noon we all took the cake to the party where it was well received.

Sunday afternoon Kyle and I went for a bike ride. We rode to Research Triangle Park, to Nortel, Wondered around a bit then rode home. We rode probably around 14 miles. Kyle was patient and stuck with me; I don't do well on hills. I didn't remember how steep that last hill was. It didn't seem steep going the other way.

I turned the ability for folks to add comments to the log (I think). So if anyone wishes to add a comment to the web log feel free. It may not show up on the page (I don't know how it works yet) but I should receive it anyway.



1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Grissom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home