Monday, August 02, 2004

Mundane details of my weekend

My first real post....

We had a good weekend overall. Tyler Karen and I played Disc Golf early Saturday morning. Tyler had an exceptional day otherwise Karen may have beaten him. Me, well I try hard.
More information on Disc Golf can be found at http://pdga.com/index.php

Melodie came over after work. She stayed for dinner then we watched "The Butterfly Effect". This was a disturbing movie. I thought it was a good movie. It is one of Tyler's all time favorite. Karen is still undecided. I figured if we are still talking about it the next day then good or bad it was worth watching.

Saturday Karen Michelle and I got up and took a bike ride. We probably went around 5 miles. When we returned home Tyler wanted to play another round of Disc golf. So Tyler Karen Michelle and I played another round. Tyler did not have as good a day as Saturday but still managed to win. Michelle had some really good shots but I managed to beat her. Karen came in a close second. I think we need to figure handicap scoring so I have a shot.

I spent much of the rest of the day polishing up my resume and watching Soccer on TV.
Kyle is on a bicycling craze He has been riding at least 10 miles a day probably 5 outta 7 days a week. He rode with Karen Michelle and I last weekend but I think he likes go a little faster than we did. He said he did ten miles on Sunday.

Bob is working his Jobs at the Apple store and with the Durham Bulls. Jamie came over last night for dinner. We didn't see much of them though. They spent the evening watching a movie upstairs.