Sunday, December 10, 2006

Looking forward to the new year

I intended to blog every day or two to journal my recovery but ... well I can't say I have been busy. Much like everything else I seem to do I can't seem to keep with it. I am Just a little un-inspired I guess.

My back is overall better. I was hoping to be pretty much off the meds and chomping at the bit to get back to work. And I generally don't need any meds durring the day. At night, sometime around 2:00 - 3:00 it starts to ache. And I have to take the meds, and again sometimes after I get up for the day. My back generally feels pretty good, though I am not allowed to do much. I get some weird crampy feelings in my legs some times throughout the day but overall I am getting better day after day.

Christmas time is really not my favorite time of the year. I am getting stir-crazy around the house. Nothing about this move has gone as planned,every transaction, it seems requires 3 more phone calls to get it right. Things cost more here, taxes, insurance, utilities, window treatments.... My boss has been really understanding the past several months but I gotta get off my arse and be the high-producer I use to be I have been saying that for 4 months now... I am out of excuses.

Time to turn things around eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home