Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tomorrow's the big day.

My surgery is scheduled for 7:00 AM tomorrow morning. I have to be at the hospital at 5:00 AM to check in etc.. The procedure should take less than an hour. Rocovery also less than an hour.

I thought I would be really nervous right not but honestly I am not. I probably will be in the morning but right now I am just wishing tomorrow would just get here.

I found a link on the web that showed a video stream of the exact procedure I will be going through. It was VERY interesting. It was also a pretty graphic but it answered all the questions I had about what would be going on during the procedure. If you are interested you can watch it by clicking HERE. Karen thought I was nuts for watching it but I think it has made it easier for me....

Today my pain has been worse than it has for a few days... Dunno why, maybe to help assure me it is a good thing I am going ahead with surgery.

Anywho, Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home