Saturday, November 13, 2004

It's been a while

Hi,

My name is Tim. I new this guy once who use to write web logs a couple of times a week. This guy, he enjoyed writing logs but he has this crazy job. He got to working 20 hour days. Staying up all night, eating at his desk... Just crazy. He did not have time to update his web log. He did not have time to read e-mail His inbox got to more than 500 unread messages. His voicemail 21 unread messages.

Anyway. There is at least a temporary reprieve. So I thought I would try and catch folks up.

Michelle's soccer team had no game last week so we had a "Soccer Olympics" event. I planned out 7 events; Longest kick, Longest Throw-in, 1v1 competition .... The event went well I will hand out first, second and third place ribbons for every event. I will let you know if Michelle won anything after the awards banquet next Thursday.

We have our last game of the season this afternoon. Maybe we can end the season with a win. Even if we don't, It was a good season regardless. Michelle's girl scout troop is coming to watch the game (half the girls are on the team). Afterwards the scouts are going to have a picnic. It's gonna be cold so we will see how that goes.

Ooops, Gotta run. Time to go to the game. I'll update tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home