Friday, October 29, 2004

Something has gotta give

Morning to ya.

I just have couple of minutes to spend. I have a conference call in 20 min.

So far this week I have worked probably 70 hours and counting. I have figured out at least one contributing factor to my alzheimer's like symptoms; Stress. The harder I work the dumber I seem to get. I need to change something but unfortunately no matter what I do will probably mean a pay cut.

My weight has not changed any in the past week, thus the lack of reporting. Sorry bout that.

Looking ahead. Tonight the kids have a football game to march. It's the last chance to clean up the show before the competition tomorrow.

Tomorrow Tyler has to be at school at 7:00 to prepare for the parade competition. (Kyle is not marching in the parade) The parade steps off at 10:00. In this competition they have a parade that is part of the overall band competition. They will march their field show that evening (At like 10:30 PM). The band with the best combined Parade and Field show score wins the Band of the Day award.

Meanwhile Michelle and I have a soccer game at 8:30. We will miss the parade.

Sunday Michelle, Karen and I have a Girl Scout meeting. I THINK I am signed up to do something at that meeting I am just not sure what it is. I guess I should check on that.

Karen is picking Bob up at school this morning. He has to work at Apple at 5:00 tonight and again sometime tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home