Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Quickie Update on the employment front.

On Friday, Kyle received a call from Edy's Ice Cream parlor. They thanked him but could not use him right now. The good new is that 10 minutes earlier he also received a call from Cold Stone Creamery, another Ice cream parlor near by, not Quite as close but not too bad. He had his "audition" on Monday and he got the call tonight and they offered him a Job. He starts the first week of May. Good for Him!

Tyler starts his job Sunday. He has been spending lots of hours in rehearsal for the school's spring Musical 'Lil Abner'.

My job situation is looking positive. I have a verbal agreement/offer from Richardson and I have talked to my current manager. Everything looks like a go. Management are negotiating my release date. I should have a better Idea by the end of the week. I will not have to move. I can telecommute from Durham as we discussed.

That's it for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home