Monday, December 27, 2004

The tile is all sealed.

My goal today is to finish sealing all of the grout and put the quarter round molding around the master bath. It's 4:15 and I just finished the second coat of sealer. The quarter round will have to wait 2-3 hours until the sealer is dry. I SHOULD be able to get it finished tonight. There really is not too much molding required.

We have to have the tile guy back because the two toilets rock a little when sat upon. It's a bit disconcerting. There are a couple other small things he needs to clean up but other than that we are just waiting for the glass guy to come install the shower door.

Also, sometime this week Karen and I are gonna strip all of the wall paper in there and re-paint. Yesterday Karen and I bought 2 new light fixtures which I will put up once the walls are all painted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home